PR – Mother Noel Charity is desirous of assisting secondary and tertiary level students of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique with scholarships for the 2024 academic year.
- be Grenadian nationals of Afro-Caribbean, Indo-Caribbean or Indigenous descent.
- be between the ages of 13 – 25 and attending secondary school, college, or university full time in Grenada or Carriacou.
- demonstrate a financial need for a scholarship (not solely based on academic achievement). Tertiary level students must demonstrate defined career goals.
Value of Award:
- Up to £600 (minimum £500) to assist students with academic expenses.
- A completed legible scholarship application form APPLICATION FORM | MOTHER NOEL CHARITY
- A 250 – 300 word hand-written or typed essay detailing the applicant’s career goals and financial need.
- A letter of reference from the principal or head of their current institution. Alternatively, letters of reference from two current teachers, one current and one former within the last two years.
- Certified copy of official transcript/certificates
Email completed application and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com no later than the deadline of Nov. 30, 2023.