PR – The Ministry of Education hereby informs the public of the registration period for all CXC examinations.
The registration period is as follows:
January 2024 Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (C.S.E.C.) Examination: Monday, Sept. 4, 2023 to Friday, Oct. 20, 2023
May/June 2024 Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (C.S.E.C.) Examination: Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023 to Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2023
May/June 2024 Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (C.A.P.E.):
Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023 to Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2023
May/June 2024 Caribbean Certificate of Secondary Level Competence (C.C.S.L.C.) Examination: Monday, Dec. 4, 2023 to Friday, Jan. 19, 2024
Registration will be done electronically using the OnlineRegistrationSystem(ORS). The following procedures MUST be observed:
- Each candidate must write his/her full name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender and subjects at the back of the RECEIPT.
- Students who are reusing their SBA scores must be entered as Resit or Repeating and must provide the previous registration number.
- Each candidate should also be given the opportunity to verify his or her details before forwarding the information to the Ministry.
- The deadline for submitting all information to the Educational Testing and Measurement Unit is Friday, Nov. 17, 2023. This deadline must be STRICTLY adhered to.
- Please peruse the timetable at www.cxc.org for subject clashes.
- The user manual for the ORS – CXC registration instructions is also available on the website: cxc.org/educator/online-registration-and-SBA/IA.
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports and Culture thanks you for your usual kind co-operation and support, in this regard.