PR – The National Water and Sewerage Authority (NAWASA), as part of its Capital Expenditure Programme, is currently expanding and improving its water production and supply network infrastructure throughout the State of Grenada.
As part of this expansion, NAWASA is inviting parties to submit expressions of interest in the installation of pipelines from Pomme Rose to Felix Park in St. David; La Taste to River Sallee in St. Patrick and Canal Road, Victoria, Ben Jones and Jubilee Streets in Grenville, St. Andrew.
The installations comprise generally of the following:
- Excavation and installation of four-inch and six-inch (4” & 6″) diameter Ductile Iron pipelines.
- Installation of two-inch (2″) diameter lateral pipeline crossings.
- Installation of Galvanized Iron lateral pipeline ranging from half-inch to two-inches (½” – 2″) in diameter and other associated plumbing works.
- Road reinstatement as deemed necessary.
NAWASA shall supply all pipes, fittings and appurtenances, while the provision of tools, equipment, labour and sundries required for the execution of the works, shall be the sole responsibility of the interested party.
Interested parties shall provide their company’s profile detailing the following:
- Name of company
- Registered business address
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Experience with regards to construction of pipeline installations.
- Core business of the company
- Name of principal contact with appropriate authorization
- Contact e-mail address & telephone number
All submission shall conform to the specified requirements given above; otherwise, submissions may be disqualified.
Deadline for the submission of the requested information and any supporting documentation in respect of this pre-qualification process is July 17th, 2023.
The documentation should be sealed and clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE INSTALLATION OF 4” AND 6” PIPELINES”.
The submission addresses are indicated below:
The General Manager
Or electronically at email@example.com