PR – The Government of Grenada in collaboration with the St. George’s University is offering scholarships to interested Grenadian nationals who wish to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees.
- Undergraduate Arts & Science Degree Programmes:
August Intake Deadline: July 15, 2023
January Intake (2024) Deadline: November 15, 2023
Undergraduate Medical Programmes:
- Veterinary Medicine
Deadline: November 15, 2023
Nursing Bachelor’s Degree Programme (only in January) Deadline: November 15, 2023
- Graduate (MBA) Degree Programmes (intake only once a year, August) • Business Administration –
(a) Multi-Sector Health Management
(b) International Business
(c) Clinical Psychology
Deadline: July 15, 2023
Master’s in Public Health (intake only once a year, May)
Deadline: March 30, 2023
- First apply to St. George’s University for acceptance.
- Be citizens of Grenada.
Scholarship package requirements:
- Scholarship application form
- Two (2) references
- Copy of birth paper and/or passport bio-data page
- Certified copies of ALL academic certificates
- Official transcript
- Acceptance letter
- One passport size photograph
Kindly submit one (1) copy of ALL required documents to the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship, Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports & Culture on or before the respective deadlines mentioned above.
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers 440-2737/2738 or email email@example.com.