PR – The Mother Noel Charity is desirous of assisting secondary and tertiary level students of Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique with scholarships for the year 2022.
- Applicants must be Grenadian nationals of Afro-Caribbean, Indo-Caribbean or indigenous decent.
- Applicants must be attending secondary, college or university full-time within Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Applicants from college or university level must have defined career goals. • Applicants must demonstrate a financial need for scholarship (not solely based on academic achievement)
Value of Award:
- £600 or EC$1,800 to assist students with academic expenses.
- A completed legible scholarship application form
(https://www.mothernoel.gd/_files/ugd/021ce3_a36cee41f9924a498843dd778a2e5fd9.pdf) • A 250-300 word hand-written or typed essay detailing applicant’s career goals and financial need
- A letter of reference from the principal or head of current institution Alternatively, letters of reference from two (2) current teachers, or one (1) current and one (1) former within the last two (2) years
- Certified copy of official transcript/certificates
Completed applications must be submitted with supporting documents to: email@example.com on or before November 30, 2022.