PR – The Grenada Houston Association is pleased to offer scholarships for the year 2022 to Grenadian students at the secondary and tertiary level.
- Applicants must be students at the secondary or tertiary level of education in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Applicants must be full-time students
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need
- Applicants must have defined career goals
Value of Award:
- US$500 to all successful applicants
- A completed legible scholarship application form
(http://www.grenadahoustonassociation.org/GHA_Grenada_Scholarship_Application_2.pdf) • A 250-300 word typed essay detailing applicant’s goals and economic need • Two (2) letters of reference from current or former teachers
- Certified copy of official transcript
Completed applications must be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports & Culture at the Scholarship Desk on or before November 23, 2022.
For further information, please contact the Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers (473) 440- 2737/2738 or email email@example.com