PR – The Traffic Department of the Royal Grenada Police Force hereby notifies the general public of the following traffic arrangements to facilitate the hosting of the National Queen’s Show, 2022, on Wednesday 27th July, 2022 at the Spice Basket Theatre.
The Traffic arrangements will be in effect from 6:00 p.m. until conclusion of the event.
- No entry will be allowed onto Spice Basket area of Beaulieu Public Road from its junction with Boca Public Road.
- Beaulieu Public Road will be one way Traffic from its junction with La Mode Public Road towards Grand Etang direction.
- No parking will be allowed on the left side of Beaulieu Public Road from its junction with La Mode Public Road to its junction with Boca Public Road.
- No parking will be allowed in the immediate vicinity of the entrances to the Spice Basket Compound.
- No parking will be allowed on the Boca Public Road where it intersects with Melrose Public Road.
- No parking will be allowed on the Beaulieu Public Road from its junction with the Boca Public Road to Mt. Cuma.
- The General Public will be allowed to park on the right side of Beaulieu Public Road towards the direction of Constantine.
- VIP and dignitaries will be allowed to park on the upper level parking area on entering the Spice Basket Theatre.
ALLOWED PARKING AT SPICE BASKET THEATRE
- Government Officials – Upper level.
- Special Invitees.
- Media personnel (lower level close to the back entrance)
- Designated parking for transports convey participants and their costumes.
- General Public (on the grass area to the right on entering Spice Basket Theatre).