PR – The Government of Japan, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Monbu-Kagaku-Shō, in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, extends an invitation to Grenadian nationals to apply to study at Japanese universities for postgraduate/research studies.
– MUST be in good physical and mental health and free of contagious diseases – MUST be a Grenadian citizen
– MUST be under 35-years-old
– MUST have an undergraduate degree in the relevant field (Humanities and Social Sciences, such as literature, history, law, politics, etc.; Natural Sciences, such as engineering, fisheries, medicine, dentistry, etc.)
Value of Scholarship:
- free tuition
- free round-trip airfare
- monthly allowance
Interested persons are kindly asked to carefully read and follow instructions in the link to successfully apply for this scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application guidelines (Please read):
- Application forms: https://www.tt.emb-japan.go.jp/files/100336265.pdf 3. Placement preference application form:
- Field of Study and Research Plan.
- Recommendation form: https://www.tt.emb-japan.go.jp/files/100336269.docx 6. Medical certificate form: https://www.tt.emb-japan.go.jp/files/100336270.pdf
Please note: All forms MUST be printed in A4 size or letter-sized paper ONLY
All applicants MUST submit (3) three copies of ALL required documents to Scholarship Desk, Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs & Information no later than June 3, 2022.
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers (473) 440-2737/2738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org