PR – The United Kingdom, through the British High Commission, in collaboration with the Government of Grenada, is offering fully funded master’s degree programmes at UK Universities for the academic year 2022 to 2023.
This scholarship is open to applicants with exceptional individual leadership potential. Eligibility:
– MUST be in good physical and mental health
– MUST choose three course choices when applying for a Chevening Award – Courses you choose MUST Start in the autumn term (usually September/October) – Courses MUST be no less than 9 months and more than 12 months in duration – Applicants MUST be physically present to conduct studies
– Courses chosen MUST lead to a master’s degree qualification
– Courses chosen MUST be based in the UK
All Chevening applicants must submit their education documents and references. Please note, an unconditional UK university offer will be needed ONLY after candidates are shortlisted and selected for an interview. The deadlines for these required documents are in the Chevening application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
If you are conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you submit these documents in order to remain in the process.
Applicants are required to visit www.chevening.org to review guidelines and use the course finder to browse eligible master’s degrees, at universities across the UK, and other relevant information to assist with their application process online.
– Online submission to the university: on or before Nov. 2, 2021
– Submissions of ONE copy of all uploaded documents to Scholarship
Desk: on or before Nov. 5, 2021
For further information and guidance, please contact the Human Resource Development Division, (Scholarship Desk) at the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs and Information at Email: email@example.com and Tel: 440-2737/8 or 417-9762.