PR – The Ministry of Health (MOH) hereby advises the general public that due to the Good Friday public holiday, (PCR) samples will be collected on Saturday April 3, 2021, from 8:30 am to 10:00 am.
Samples will only be collected on the second floor of the new building commonly known as (phase 2), at the General Hospital.
Please note that cash payments must be made before the close of business on Thursday, 1 April, 2021. Digital payments can be made at any time via the online payment portal PAY.GOV.GD.
All clients must present a valid receipt upon their submission of samples.
Clients are reminded that all COVID-19 health and safety protocols MUST be observed when visiting the hospital.
The MOH takes this opportunity to remind the public of the importance to adhere to COVID-19 health and safety protocols this Easter holiday season.
– Wash your hands regularly with soap and clean running water.
– Use an alcohol-based hand-sanitizer, if soap and water are not available. – Maintain a 6ft physical distance in crowded places.
– Wear your mask at all times, especially in crowded places.
– Avoid touching the front of your mask with bare-hands.
– Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and discard safely in a bin. – Stay at home if you’re feeling unwell and inform your physician.