PR – The Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs and Information informs the public that the Government of Turkey is having a virtual fair, for prospective students wishing to pursue undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies in Turkey, from Monday, July 20 to Wednesday, July 22, 2020, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (GMT).
The Fair will be a meeting point for prospective students. It will include:
– Over 200 Turkish universities
– Meeting with university representatives online
– Free academic counselling
– Scholarship opportunities
– Accommodation facilities
– Language education centers
Interested persons should log on to www.virtualfair-yok.gov.tr, or email email@example.com We encourage all interested, potential students to make use of this opportunity.