PR – The Ministry wishes to advise the general public and interested butchers/meat vendors of the following guidelines for Abattoir Service scheduled for Friday 24 April 2020.
- What is expected of the Butchers/Meat Vendors?
- Must prepackage meat
- Must wear face masks/face covering and wash hands) as required
- Maximum of two (2) persons per vending station in keeping social distancing protocols
- Vendors must not encourage loitering
- What is expected of the Customer?
- Must pre-ordered for collection on Friday 24 April 2020 (shopping day)
- Must wear face masks (face covering)
- Must adhere to social distancing protocol
- How to place an order?
Grenville Meat Market
- Lindell Lewis – Call 419-4808
- Alex Bhola – Call 533-3523
- Dulith Jack – Call 421-5686
- Lawrence Charles –
- Urban Charles – Call 414-3972
- Fenton Jack
St. George’s Meat Market
- Kenneth Forde – Call 403-3374
- Jude Jack – Call 417-6876
- Earlin Charles – Call 534-9214
- Randy Primus – Call 533-7725
- Simon Jack – Call 406-8287
- Dunstan Mark – Call 419-3480
Gouyave Meat Market
- Howard Elahie – Call 458-7861
Sauteurs Meat Market
- Shermie Whyte – Call 533-8076/ 406-1220