PR- The health and safety of our employees, customers and all members of the Clarke’s Court family are of the highest priority to us. We also understand that everyone has concerns about COVID-19.
As part of the Distillery’s efforts to combat the spread of the virus, we have already implemented additional precautionary measures including and not limited to:
- Increased cleaning, especially in high traffic areas such as washrooms, lunch rooms etc.
- Purchase and use of medical grade cleaning products
- Installation of additional hand sanitizers
- Provision of hand sanitizer to all employees
- Posted and shared guidelines to educate our employees on COVID-19 and preventative measures.
- Production of a Sanitizing Solution that will be available at all supermarkets and pharmacies island wide.
Some of our retailers may choose to operate on a modified schedule. Please be advised that our delivery vans will provide special delivery options in the interim, and orders can be placed by contacting the following numbers: 444-5363, 417- 9815 or 420-1399.
In light of current circumstances, we have also decided to close our facility to tours until further notice. Customers wishing to purchase product directly from our facility, can still do so from the security booth.
We assure you that our commitment to our clients and communities remain strong and focused and we will continue to serve you with the personal attention you are used to.