PR – Widespread Transmission The Government of Grenada recommends that Grenadians avoid all nonessential travel to these locations.
Widespread respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus (COVID-19) has been reported in Italy, Iran, South Korea, China, and Germany.
If you must travel to or from any of the above locations, please note the following:
- You will be quarantined for a period of 14 days upon arrival into Grenada if
you are a Grenadian National or Resident.
- If you are not a Grenadian National, you will be refused entry into the country.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%–95% alcohol.
○ It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
○ Supplies of hand sanitizer, tissues, and other hygiene products may be limited, so consider bringing them with you.
- Avoid travelling if you are sick.
Please note the five countries listed above are those identified today, March 10, 2020, as HIGH RISK where local transmission is widespread. This Travel Advisory is subject to change.