As a result of an operation conducted by officers attached to the Drug Squad and Coast Guard, 420 pounds of Cannabis were seized in the vicinity of Beausejour, St. George on Thursday 25th July, 2019.
The following persons were jointly charged in relation to the drugs found for the offences of Trafficking in a Controlled Drug and Conspiracy to Traffick in a Controlled Drug;
- Victor Vesprey 43 years of Carenage, St. George
- David Daniel 28 years of Vendome, St. George
- Kenny Morain 46 years of Beausejour, St. George
- Bill Alexander 23 years of Cherry Hill St. George
- Jamal Rogers 37 years, Vincentian National of Kingston Park.
An Additional charge of Importing a Controlled Drug was laid against David Daniel, Victor Vesprey and Jamal Rogers.
They all appeared at the St. George’s Magistrate’s Court on Monday 29th July, 2019.
Kenny Morain and Bill Alexander were granted bail in the sum of two hundred and fifty thousand ($250,000.00) dollars with two (2) sureties and were ordered to surrender all travel documents whilst David Daniel, Victor Vesprey and Jamal Rogers were remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison until Friday 16th August, 2019.