The Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs again informs the public that the Government of Grenada, in collaboration with the St. George’s University, is offering scholarships to interested Grenadians nationals, who wish to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degrees, for the academic year 2019-2020.
The deadlines are now as follows, with an adjustment made to the undergraduate deadline:
- Undergraduate Arts & Science Degree Programmes
Deadline: June 15, 2019 deadline has been extended to June 28, 2019
- Graduate (MBA) Degree Programme
- Business Administration –
(a) Multi-Sector Health Management
(b) International Business
Deadline: July 15, 2019 (deadline unchanged)
All applicants are advised of the following:
- Applicants must first apply to St. George’s University for acceptance.
- Applicants must be citizens of Grenada.
- Personal statements need to explain the applicants’ financial need.
- Application forms for the scholarship can be accessed on our Facebook Page (Human
Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk), or from the Scholarship Desk via
Scholarship package requirements:
- Scholarship application form
- Two (2) references letters
- Copy of birth paper and/or passport bio-data page
- Certified copies of academic certificates (done at the Ministry’s Exams Unit)
- Official transcript
- Acceptance letter
- One passport size photograph
- Personal statement
Kindly submit one (1) copy of ALL required documents to the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk, in the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs, on or before the respective deadlines mentioned above.
For further information, please contact the Human Resource Development Division/Scholarship Desk at telephone numbers 440-2737/2738, or via email email@example.com.