A new executive was elected to serve the Grenada Tennis Association (GTA) at the annual general meeting held at the Olympic House on Saturday, March 30.
Those who were elected to direct and manage the national affairs of the sport for the next three (3) years are as follows:
- President – Mr. Bernard Wilson
- Vice President – Mrs. Hilary Alexander
- General Secretary – Mr. Jason Stanislaus
- Treasurer – Mr. Kimani Neckles
- Floor Members – Ms. Selma Phillip, Mr. Marcus Purcell, Mr. Nickel Williams, Dr. Ali Drigo, and Brother Robert Fanovich