Grenada’s Christopher Husbands, General Manager of the National Water and Sewage Authority (NAWASA) was elected President of the Caribbean Water and Sewerage Association Inc (CAWASA). He was elected at the Annual General Meeting of Caribbean Water and Sewerage Association, held on Thursday 11, October 2018 during the 27th Annual Conference of the Caribbean Water and Waste Water Association (CWWA), at the Hilton Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The following officers were elected to the Executive Committee for the next 3 years:
- President: Mr. Christopher Husbands, General Manager of NAWASA, Grenada,
- Vice President: Mrs. Perline Scatliffe- Lennard, Director of BVI Water and Sewerage Department
- Secretary: Mr. Garth Saunders General Manager of the Central Water and Sewerage Authority (CWSA), St. Vincent and the Grenadines,
- Treasurer: Mr. Edmund Regis, General Manager of Water and Sewerage Company Inc (WASCO), Saint Lucia
- Immediate Past President: Mr. Bernard Ettinoffe, General Manager of DOWASCO, Dominica.
The CAWASA 6th Water Operators’ Conference will be hosted by WASCO in Saint Lucia in June, 2019.