GEORGE’S, GRENADA, FRIDAY JUNE 29, 2018, GOVERNMENT INFORMATION SERVICE (GIS): The General Public is advised that representatives from the Pension Secretariat, St. George will be on the island of Carriacou from Wednesday 4th, July 2018 to Thursday 5th July 2018 to facilitate the registration of former Public Service employees who have not yet completed their registration form.
The Secretariat will be located at the District Revenue Office Hillsborough, during the Hours 12:00pm- 4:00pm on Wednesday, and 8:00am- 1:00pm on Thursday.
Note that the following supporting documents are required to complete the form:
- Copy of a Picture ID
- First Letter of Appointment
- Letter of Definitive Appointment, If different from above
- Statutory Declaration (s), where applicable
- Copies of Signed Contracts
- If retired, Letter of Retirement
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate, where applicable
- Deed Poll for name change, if applicable
- If Deceased, Death Certificate & Letter of Administration
For further information, please contact the Pension Secretariat at telephone #424-4962.