Allocation of Portfolios
Prime Minister, Ministers, and Senators
- Prime Minister Dr. the Rt. Hon. Keith Mitchell – as Minister for National Security, Public Administration, Home Affairs and Information and Communications Technology and Minister for Finance, Planning, Economic Development and Physical Development.
- Hon. Gregory Clarence Bowen as Minister for Infrastructure Development, Public Utilities, Energy, Transport, and Implementation.
- Hon. Yolande Bain-Horsfordas Minister for Agriculture and Lands.
- Hon. Emmalin Pierre as Minister for Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs.
- Hon. Pamela Moses as Minister within the Ministry of Education, Human Resource Development and Religious Affairs with Responsibility for Tertiary Education, Skills Development, and Education Outreach.
- Hon. Dr. Clarice Modeste-Curwen as Minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation
- Hon. Kate Lewis as Minister within the Ministry of Youth Development Sports, Culture and the Arts with responsibility for Youth Development.
- Hon. Nickolas Steele as Minister for Health, Social Security, and International Business.
- Hon. Oliver Joseph as Minister for Trade, Industry, Co-operatives and CARICOM Affairs.
- Hon. Alvin DaBreo as Minister in the Ministry of Climate Resilience, The Environment, Forestry, Fisheries, Disaster Management and Information with responsibility for Forestry and Fisheries.
- Hon. Delma Thomas as Minister for Social Development, Housing, and Community Empowerment.
- Hon. Peter David as Minister for Foreign Affairs and Labour
- Hon. Kindra Mathurine- Stewart as Minister for Carriacou and Petite Martinique Affairs and Local Government and Minister for Legal Affairs
- Hon. Simon Stiell as Minister for Climate Resilience, the Environment, Forestry, Fisheries, Disaster Management, and Information.
- Hon. Norlan Cox as Minister for Youth Development, Sports, Culture and Arts.
- Hon. Dr. Winston Garrawayas Minister of State in the Ministry of Climate Resilience, the Environment, Forestry, Fisheries, Disaster Management and Information with responsibility for Disaster Management and Information.