The Traffic Department Central Division wishes to inform the general public of the following temporary traffic arrangements to facilitate the New National Party Rally on Sunday the 4th March 2018 at Roy St. John Playing Field, St. George.
Vehicular traffic will not be allowed in the following areas.
- Tanteen Public Road from Botanical Gardens Round-about.
- Port Public Road from Burns Point Round-about direction.
- Tanteen Terrace from its junction with Tanteen Public Road.
ONE WAY ONLY
- Top Tanteen Public Road will be one way traffic for vehicles travelling in a southerly direction; that is, from Burns Point Round-about in the direction to Botanical Gardens Round-about.
- Port Public Road will be one way traffic for vehicles travelling from Alleyne Francique Round-about direction to Burns Point Round-about.
NO RIGHT TURN
- Vehicles travelling from Tanteen Terrace onto Tanteen Public Road will not be able to make a right turn
PARKING will be allowed
- On the right side of the Tanteen Public Road within the area of Home Made Bakery to Botanical Gardens Round about towards the direction of the Botanical Gardens
- On the left side of the entire Port Public Road towards the direction of Alleyne Francique Round-about.
- On the entire left side of the Tanteen Terrace towards the direction of Tanteen Public Road.
- VIP’s will enter at the main entrance of the Roy St. John playing field from top Tanteen and park to the left side of the playing field upon entry.
NB**** parking will be also be on the Carenage Public Road.
NO PARKING will be allowed
- On the left side of the entire Tanteen Public Road towards the direction of the Botanical Gardens
- On the left side of the entire Port Public Road towards the direction of Burns Point Public Round-about
- On the left side of Tanteen Terrace towards the direction of Banfield Store.