ST. GEORGE, GRENADA, FEB. 16, 2018: The Traffic Department RGPF wishes to inform the general public that commencing 12:00 p.m. on Saturday the 17th day of February 2018, the following traffic arrangements will be in effect for the K.F.C Relay meet.
Vehicular traffic will not be allowed in the following areas.
- Old Fort Public Road from its junction with Lucas Street.
- Cemetery Hill from its junction with Church Street.
- The Ring Road from its junction with Mt. Rush road to the direction of the Hump Back Bridge during the athletic meet.
- Hump Back Bridge from River Road direction at the completion of the athletic meet.
V.I.P, Sponsors and official parking will be at the
- Concrete area car park at the athletic stadium.
- Dirt area to the left side of the concrete car park
- Behind the National Stadium within the vicinity of the cricket net, entering from the ring road through gate 6.
No Parking Zone;
No parking will be allowed in the following areas on either side of the road;
- Melville street from the Fish Market to Cherry Hill
- River Road from Purcell’s Lumber yard to the Roundabout close to La. Qua Brothers Crematorium
- Rush Public Road from its junction with the Ring Road.
- The main entrance to the National Stadium.
- Ring Road from Mt. Rush junction to the Hump Back Bridge